Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ta Da! The new necklace

Thanks so much for the kind comments! I appreciate everyone having a look!

To answer Christine's question about the dancing, I take a beginner Ballet class, a Bellydance class and an Irish step class. I seem to be pretty good about the Step and the Ballet class, but Thursday nights, when my Bellydance class is held, seem to have several other activities. I volunteer as well, and it seems like there are several committee meetings that night, so I seem to be an off and on attendee there. It's not a class that's heavy on the choreography, which is probably a good thing, as I seem to be the most un-coordinated person ever.

I finished the commission for my friends mom, and it's above. I'm actually pretty happy with the way that it turned out. I got an additional batch of the green glass in, which was fantastic. It's an odd-lot glass, which means that it's not consistent throughout, and they're only making a limited quantity, so I'm glad I got a bit more of the glass.

No comments: