Saturday, September 01, 2007

Stitching Update





I have a couple of updates to make now that vacation is over and I'm back to real life. The first one is my sent and received Monochromatic exchange for the Robin's Nest BB. I sent Renee a heart ornament, the bracelet and the threads, while Heidi sent me the gorgeous needlebook and threads. I'm thrilled with what Heidi sent and hope that Renee also liked her exchange.

I also have progress pictures of Alhambra Garden and of Pyra. I'm slowly workign through both of them, and hope to have more progress to share with everyone soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stitching... and Pyra is beautiful. I really enjoyed your vacation photos!

Sara said...

I enjoyed your vacation photos too, looks like you had a very good time!

The projects are looking good too, esp Alhambra. Cheryl (momstitches)and Dana (Thutmosis) really gave me the Chatelaine bug when we met recently. If only I had more stitching time!

Mary Ann said...

Lovely exchanges and your WIP's are looking fantastic!!

Cheryl said...

Your exchange gifts both given and received are fab! Beautiful wips too

Anonymous said...

Your WIP's are beautiful-especially love Alhambra!

Michelle said...

All your pieces are beautiful - especially Pyra. She is really coming along.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Karin, everything is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Everything is coming along so nicely. You know I just love Pyra. Are you doing peyote stitch or square stitch for this one? I'm guessing square.