Thursday, June 18, 2009

The beauty.....

I travelled up to Giverny yesterday to see Monet's house, garden and studio. The museum in Giverny was also hosting an exhibition of his work, so I got to see examples of all the paintings they were referring to. Friends had recomended Giverny - they'd really liked it, and now I can see why - it was a beautiful place, and so peaceful.

I will definitley be posting pictures when I get back - at the moment I don't have a way of transferring pictures from my camera to the computer, but I will post lots when I return.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travel safe! I can't wait to see these pictures when you get back! :)

Karen said...

Wow, I would love to see that. I'm looking forward to your pictures!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see piccies on your return. Giverny is one of the places on my list I still want to visit :D