Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sneak Peak - BJP - January


The 2011 version of the Bead Journal Project has begun, at least in my house. Each of the participants creates 12 beaded pieces to commemorate, journal or represent each of the months of the year. I quickly realized last year that the beads had a way of taking over, and even when I wanted to represent something, it didn't always turn out that way.

For 2011, I have no plan, except to create 12 3" by 3" squares each month. The first one is green, and here's a sneak peek.

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Ohh I love the beading. I did only the basic necklaces when I was in Middle and High School. My Aunt bought me a loom but I didn't like it. Unless it's going on my cross-stitch project I haven't handled beads. I'm amazed by anyone who can create such beautiful things with beads!