Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018 Update

It's been a while since I updated the blog - most of my updates are now on Instagram, but since that's mostly a "life" account rather than strictly a crafting/beading thing, I thought I would update here as well.  I've been quite taken with quilting, and have pieced a number of quilt tops.  This one is foundation paper piecing, and I love the ombre effect on it. 

The next one is Libs Elliot's rebel quilt.  The "rebel" block is the one whole block in the quilt.  She gives a piecing guide for 7 colours, all of mine are shades of cream and tan.  I've been on a monochromatic kick lately.
And finally, my WIP of Lib's Weight of Love pattern, exclusive to the class she teaches.  There are 17 colours in this one, mine are all shades of Red, Grey or Black.  Maybe the monochromatic thing is catching up with me!

No comments: