Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Finally Friday!

I don't know why, but this week has felt like it's gone on forever. I'll be so glad to see the other side of it!

It's been very busy at work, and it's the kind of busy where you feel like you're never going to catch up. All of the documentation that we have needs to be updated or changed, and there's a lot of it. It isn't the most exciting work, which is why I suppose it's dragging on forever.

I've also got painting planned for this weekend - the spare bedroom and the spare bathroom. Nothing's been painted since I moved in 5 years ago, and the paint is the extra flat paint that looks fantastic for showings, so it's picked up quite a few marks and spots along the way. I'm also planning to clean the carpets in the spare bedroom, which should provide me with plenty of exercise for the weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Good Luck with all your cleaning and painting, Karin! :-) Hope you get some time to rest and stitch!