Thursday, October 09, 2008

There and back again....



It's been quite a couple of weeks! Along with everything else that's going on in my life - I decided to take the jewellery class again, and I finished up a bracelet that I was working on last year. It still needs to be polished, but I'm happy with the way that it turned out. I made all of the small beads, plus the 4 metal charms and the chain on the bracelet, so it ended up being quite a bit of work. On the other hand, I like the fact that I know how to make chain and clasps now.

Thanks for all of your kind comments on my blog - it's nice to know that I have some readers around, even if I post less than I would like too!

8 comments:

cathymk said...

So pretty! Lovely finish!

Claire said...

That's wonderful. I love the colours.

Suz said...

Absolutely *gorgeous* Congrats on a job well done!

Lelia said...

Ok, that is really interesting. WOW. Loaded with character : )

enjoy your week-end

Stitchingranny said...

Wow that bracelet is really lovely, and very modern looking.

As for how often you post surely it is quality not quantity that counts Karin.

Trixie said...

I'm always fascinated by your beads and jewelry. Is it as easy as you make it look? Lovely bracelet Karin.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Karin that's just stunning and right up my alley! I've taken a few chain classes and just love them!

Cindy said...

This is pretty anc chic!