Sunday, February 06, 2011

TUSAL and new earings



I'm participating in the "Totally Useless Stitch-a-long" hosted by Daffycat this year, and have my February progress to post. I also have a cute pair of earings - the local bead stores have been having sales in advance of the big Tucson market later in the month, so it's been a good time to pick up some new beads and findings.

Since this is intended to be a monthly post, it's also probably a good time for goals!

1) BJP January - Complete!
2) One ornament - Complete, except for the buttons, which are ordered
3) Part 4/5 of St. Petes - I did stitch on this, so complete!
4) Finish Egyptian Garden - I also stitched, although perhaps not as much as I would have liked.

4 comments:

Christine S said...

Love the earrings, Karin! The glass colour is so pretty.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Karin those earings are just so pretty! Something I'd totally wear!

cathymk said...

I love the earrings - so pretty.

And that is a respectable little pile of floss!

Pumpkin said...

Those earrings are stunning Karin!!!!