Monday, October 05, 2009

Blessed.

I forget that in all of the running around, the busyness and the errands of life that I am actually very blessed. This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, and I have lots to be thankful for:

- I am blessed with a job I like, and enough money to do the things that I want
- I am blessed with good friends, who celebrate with me, cry with me and comfort me
- I am blessed with a sane family, who have good values and support one another
- I am blessed with a furbaby, who shares her life with me
- I am blessed with mentors, who trust and support me
- I am blessed to have a life I want

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

You are indeed blessed. Happy Thanksgiving Karin.

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Karin. It's always nice to stop and count our blessings now and then. :)

Juls said...

You are indeed blessed! This was a great post and made me stop to think of my blessings as well.....Hope your Thanksgiving was happy and of course blessed!