Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finished.


Blogtoberfest has come to an end, and it's been a great way to remember to post often. Thanks to everyone for joining in, including those people who are new to following my blog.

I'll draw for the beads later tonight - thanks to everyone for entering. I can't wait to see what the winner makes!

I also have finished jewellery to share - this is two new bracelets and one new necklace out of mostly my own lampwork beads, plus some crystals and some purchased pearls and other beads. I wanted the pink necklace to be somewhat funky and un-matching, similar to a purple necklace I own.

4 comments:

humel said...

Stunningly beautiful, Karin :-)

Kathy A. said...

Oh, so very pretty! Nice work Karin.

Laural said...

Very very pretty! Great work!!!

Justflo said...

They are absolutely beautiful. ;)