Friday, October 02, 2009

Accepted.

Into the 2010 Bead Journal Project! It means completing 12 bead embroidery pieces over the 12 months in 2010. I got excited about the next round of this because someone in either 2008 or 2009 decided to bead button covers, and I figured that was perfect. At just under 2" in diameter, I decided beading buttons was something I could do - small enough to use whatever I wanted, large enough to convey an idea. I'm hoping to also have a complete colour wheel contained within the project, but we'll see how well that goes.

Only 3 months to practice my bead embroidery!

5 comments:

Christine S said...

Very cool, Karin! Can't wait to see your creations!

Missy Ann said...

Congrats to you. I love the look of bead embroidery and in my crazier moments I wonder what if I....

I'm sure I'll enjoy watching your progress. :D

Laural said...

Oh wow! Congratulations that is so awesome!! I can't wait to see what you do.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Congrats, sounds like you have some wonderful ideas. CJ ok;-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I can't wait to see what you do with this...