Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back to BJP

I'm participating in the Bead Journal Project for the second year. Robin Atkins, who's a genius of all things beaded, is organizing yet another round of the project, and I decided I would give it another go. If you're interested, the homepage for the project is here. I'm still 3 (and a bit) works from finishing the 2010 version, so I need to get my beading needles in gear!

I actually like the BJP quite a bit - it has all of the elements that I really liked about cross-stitch exchanges, but in the end I get to keep all of the work that I have done. I like that this gives me the chance to work on new things, to work within a set of rules, and to stretch myself. I'm excited about meeting new crafty/artsy people and about discovering new things.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I sooooo look forward to your beaded creations!