Sunday, November 28, 2010

On a roll - October Bead Journal Project




We went to the late showing of Harry Potter last night. I knew it was going to be a late night, so took an afternoon nap. I was *so* wide awake when I got home, so took advantage of the time to finish a few things off. I added the last few beads onto October's bead journal project. I'm not sure what it represents or what I was journalling, but I like the way that it turned out. I especially like that I was able to incorporate a larger lampwork piece into the work. (It's the flat disk - not fancy, but it's there)

I also have a new set to share - a couple of large hole beads, a larger focal bead and a couple of smaller spacer beads. I like the way that the large hole beads look sideways, and think they'd be cute on hoops.

6 comments:

Christine S said...

Love your bead journal project! The stars on it are gorgeous.

Tracey Leeder said...

I love your color circles! I think August is my favorite one so far. How will you display them when they are done and what size are they? What a colorful display they will make. Well done! Hugs, tracey

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

They're all beautiful, Karin!

Anonymous said...

I love spiraly things, and yours is lovely! I also like your bumpy lampwork beads a lot!

Cyndi L said...

I'm interested in what your plans are for your BJP pieces too Karin. I'm planning on making large buttons this coming year, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to cut the shanks off the forms :-)

Sara said...

Really like October's bead! It's very "goddess-like" and perfect for the month.