Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ball, Traffic and everything else.

I was going to indicate that this post had something to do with "Tuesday" in the title, until I realized that the last two Tuesday posts had the word "Tuesday" in the title, and I figured I'd shake it up a bit.

First of all - thanks for all of your lovely comments on the beads and on the chain mail! I loved both, and it's so nice to hear that there's lots of you out there that like the same thing. I haven't stitched in ages, so it's nice to hear that the things I do besides stitch are appreciated. I'll have to get back to stitching soon - I've got at least 3 exchanges on the go this summer, and I know I'll need some prep time for each one.

Tonight was ball, and I'm really enjoying this year's team. I've played rec ball for the last couple of years, but I'm still terrible. It's a bit of a different format than in past years, so I'm still adjusting to the new style. Traffic was a beast getting to the ball diamond tonight. It was fairly close to an area of the city that I used to live in, and they've completely changed the traffic flow in the area. Not just a little bit - completely! It was terrifying to try and figure out.

I think that's it for the update - the rest of the week is completely uneventful in my calendar, so I'm hoping that there's some stitching (and beading) time in there somewhere.

No comments: