Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been tagged.....

I've been tagged a couple of times to participate in a meme, so the results are below.

I was also asked by Stitchingranny what a "Pay-It-Forward" is. A Pay-It-Forward is something nice you do for someone else, in the expectation that they pay the favour forward to another person. The "Pay-It-Forward" offer that many people had on their blogs earlier in the year involved making something hand-made for 5 people. If someone wanted to receive one of the hand-made gifts, they would volunteer, but had to make an offer of 5 hand-made things to other people. I have sent 3 of my 5 items out, but haven't yet completed the other two items. They are spoken for, and I have picked the item and the colour scheme for each of the two remaining items.

On to the meme - I've been tagged by at least 4 people - Suz, Susan, Missy Ann and Sara

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My random 8 things:

1) I just discoved that Haagen-Daas makes a Sticky Toffee Pudding flavour ice-cream, and have inhaled a carton this week. Sticky Toffee Pudding is one of my favorite deserts.
2) I hate carnations - they look like something has been shredded to me.
3) My favorite colour is blue, although I wear more black.
4) I am exceptionally picky about stationery supplies - if the office doesn't have what I like, I'll buy my own.
5) I love the smell of fabric softener, especially Bounce
6) I used to work at a bead store, which may explain how I got so many.
7) I haven't had breakfast yet, but I'm craving perogies, which appear to be a uniquely Western Canadian breakfast food.
8)I have 2 packages in the mail to me, and two to send out.

I'm going to skip tagging people, as I think everyone out there has been tagged already.

No comments: