Saturday, May 05, 2007

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever.

I know it's only been a couple of days, but they've seemed long, so I thought I'd try and get a post together this afternoon. Part of the problem with putting together a blog post is that there isn't that much going on - I went to work, I went to the gym, I went to dance class and to the grocery store - all pretty mundane routine things, and nothing that interesting happened.

I have lots of things to be cranky about, but I suspect that everyone would stop reading my blog if it was all about cranky and nothing else. The city is trying to turn an interchange near me into a seven metre (21 foot) overpass. This, of course, isn't sitting well with anyone in the community. They held a community open house this week, and I popped in to see what's going on. The good thing is that there's no funding at the moment, and that a large number of people from my community were there and none of them seemed to like the idea. The thought behind this overpass is that it will alleviate people cutting through another community in town, but far more people from my community showed up than the other one, so we'll se where this ends up.

No comments: