Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally - New Beads!



I haven't been on the torch in *ages*, and even then I didn't really like much of what I did, so I haven't had new beads to share in ages. I finally have some this weekend! I got new frit in last week (small bits of coloured glass), so these beads are a brown base with Heirloom frit on the top. I liked the way they turned out, and am off to make more to get a full necklace together. The crystals used as spacers are Swarovski copper, and I just found out they make the crystals in a ring shape! How cool is that! I'll have to try and get my hands on some for a necklace.

15 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Karin, your beads are just really beautiful!! I think it is awesome that you can make things out of beads! I have a friend who used to do that until she got some ferrets and they got into everything. She may still try doing beads as I haven't seen her in ages. Your are so pretty! Keep up the good work! Debby :)

Faith Ann said...

Stunning! Those will make a gorgeous necklace!

Itching To Stitch said...

Such pretties ;)

Sara said...

Very pretty:)

Stitchingranny said...

Wow they are stunning you are clever.

Heather said...

Those beads are just gorgeous!! I love the color combos you picked out.

cathymk said...

Just beautiful!

Katrina in NZ said...

oohhh they are so pretty Karin and will make a beautiful necklace :)

The needle & I said...

The beads are just gorgeous!! I love the color. You are sooo talented. Ranae

Suz said...

Those beads are absolutely fantastic! Congrats!

tkdchick said...

Wonderful beads Karin!

Margaret said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes Karin.
Gorgeous beads - they will make a beautiful necklace.

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous - I love the color!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful beads!! They will make a gorgeous necklace.

Hazel said...

Beautiful beadies!!!