Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blog Candy Part 3 Winner is.....

Congrats go to Erica, who's name I drew out of the blog candy box. Congrats - just send me your email and I'll ship out the threads to you.

I'll try and do another Blog Candy soon - I have two Pay-it-Forwards to finish up first.

I've also contacted Robin about setting up a single colour (monochromatic) exchange on the Robin's Nest BB. If you're a member there, make sure you watch out for it, as I'll try and offer up a goodie draw for those who participate.

11 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Congratulations Erica, you have some lovely threads coming your way.

What is a Pay-It-Forward please.

Jamie said...

Congrats Erica. I can't wait to see what you make with your new book and threads Karin!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Eric - I'm sure she's thrilled with the threads!

(PS - I "tagged" you in my blog :) )

Erica said...

Me????????? Are you sure? I never win anything!

I'm feeling so lucky today. I can't wait to play. I have a real fibre problem.... :-)

Thanks so much for this!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Erica - those are some lovely threads!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for your generosity with the blog candy draw ... and congrats Erica for being the lucky recipient :D

Anonymous said...

You are *so* generous. I hope someday you are repaid for all you little kindnesses. But today isn't that day. ;) I've tagged you on my blog.

Sara said...

Congrats Erica!!


Just wanted to say thanks again to Karin and let you know that I got my beads yesterday from the last Blog Candy and they're so pretty:) Thank you!!

Chelle said...

Congrats to Erica! Lucky, lucky you.

Margaret said...

Congratulations Erica - you are a very lucky girl!!!
Karin you do spoil us with all your lovely gifts.

Anonymous said...

Lucky Erica :) Enjoy those beautiful threads!