Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The busy-ness......

The last couple of weeks have been manic - I sometimes take on way too much for commitments and end up paying the price later.

I volunteer (and have volunteered for several years) with some of my favorite people - they're all lovely, but the work that I do sometimes takes a lot of time. And I'm in the middle of it at the moment. But it will be over soon.

At that point, I'm hoping to be able to get back to stitching. At least a little bit. And maybe making some beads.

In other news - tonight's hockey game rocked! Woohoo! The Flames actually scored (and on the power play, double yeah!).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can relate...I am just about to be able to come up for air. Hang in there!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see some more beads! I'm going to be sending you an email here pretty soon, because I will be needing some lampworked spacers for a new project!