Saturday, October 21, 2006

A real post

It's been a crazy, insane week, but the insanity has to be done by Thursday, so I'm almost there.

I saw this on Christine and Patti's blog, and so I've shamelessly ripped it off.

1. FIRST NAME? Karin
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't remember - I usually cry at airports, but I haven't really had to leave anyone lately.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast Beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so - although I know I don't appeal to everyone.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not a paper one, just this blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd only jump in New Zealand - I told myself I would if I ever make it back there.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cracklin' Oat Bran (which is not available in Canada)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually, although I don't have very many pairs that tie.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so - somedays it takes a lot just to make it through
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Mint Chip
14. SHOE SIZE? 6
15. RED OR PINK? Dark Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I think I have huge thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my old babysitter.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not if they didn't want to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have a red tank top and blue and white pj pants on - they don't really match, but they are Pj's.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A really awesome german dinner with duck breast. I met friends for dinner.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of Pirates of the Caribbean from the other room and the dishwasher
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Midnight blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coconut
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their chin
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Red wind
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Are there other sports besides Hockey?
29. EYE COLOR? Grey-blue
30. HAT SIZE? Um? Small?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes - sometimes glasses
32. FAVORITE FOOD? roast chicken
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
(Where'd #34 go?)
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Sticky Toffee Pudding
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure on that too
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A Thousand Barrels a Second (Peter Tzerkian)
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? One of the statues at Abu Simbel, Egypt
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don't remember
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The purr of my kitties, the laughter of friends.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? I think it's Alice Springs, Australia
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm completely boring and have none.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? About 5 minutes from where I live now
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I borrowed it from Christine and Patti

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great post Karin. Now it's my turn to shamelessly rip it off from you! lol...

Anonymous said...

Well, Karin, like Karen I'm going to rip it off from you, too!!!!

Karin