Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Friday!

And I'm so glad! It's been a short week at work, but even then, it's felt way too long.

I hit the local food and wine festival tonight after work with some friends. We tried a couple of new liquers - a chai tea one, and a pomegranite one. Both were very good. The chai tea liquer was especially good - it's supposed to be out in the stores here shortly, but I guess it hasn't hit the shelves yet. I'll be on the look out for it when it does.

I got a bit of stitching in the other night, and I'm planning on stitching a bit before bed tonight too - Alhambra Garden is getting there slowly... very slowly!

1 comment:

Christine S said...

Another person here who is very happy it's Friday!!! Sometimes short work weeks seem longer than normal work weeks.

Hope you have a great weekend!