Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I think I owe an explanation...

For my last post.

I take two dance classes on Mondays - back to back. The second one is particularly aerobic, and I've gulped most of the litre of water I bring with me by the time I hit the car on the way home.

So I get in the car on Monday, and start to drive, hitting the a major road in downtown Calgary - one that runs along the south end of downtown. And I see some one in the window of one of the apartments. He's moving rather oddly, and as I get closer, I realized he's got Dance, Dance Revolution on his home TV. And he's really giving it - not gracefully, but he's there nonetheless.

I have to pass by the same route on Tuesdays - about the same time. I notice that the same apartment now has two sheets tacked on to the windows - so Dance, Dance Revolution is no longer visible.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How funny! What type of dance do you do?

Anonymous said...

Hehehhe, this was very funny!!