Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question

It's been forever since I answered one of these, but I thought since I remembered this week, I would give it a go:


As we all know, stitching in the winter can really be rough on the hands. What do you do to treat your hands well in the cold winter months? Do you have any suggestions for creams or soaps? Or perhaps a special regimen that you would like to share?


I don't do anything special, but if I notice that my hands are getting really rough, I'll take a teaspoon of sugar and rub it into my hands with a little oil. I learned about this from a friend at university - mostly because you could get little packets of sugar at the cafeteria, and that would be enough to do this type of hand treatment. It was pretty much free and easy - the perfect thing for university students!

No comments: