Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's almost the weekend.....

This week has been a busy one - I am still trying to recover from my cold of last week, plus I've had something almost everynight this week. Fortunatley, most of the stuff has been fun - I had tickets to the ballet tonight, and I have tickets to Cirque De Soleil on Saturday, which I'm very much looking forward to.

Tonight's ballet was wonderful - the ballet here gives tickets away to younger patrons to get them interested, and so I got tonight's performance for free! (Yeah for free!) It was a wonderful collection of short ballets, and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Can never go wrong with free tickets. And I'd love to see Cirque de Soleil... maybe someday. I hope you enjoy the show. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon.