Sunday, January 07, 2007

I promised an Alhambra update


and here it is (ignore the creases):


This is the end of one page, and a tiny bit of the start of another. It's coming, sometimes a little more slowly than I would like, but it is coming.

I'm hoping to start St. Petersburg mandala this year, so I am trying to make substantial progress on this before starting anything new.

I've also posted all of my progress pictures in an album over to the side - its always neat to look back and to see your progress on something like this. Its come a long way since June!

8 comments:

Christine S said...

That looks really beautiful, Karin!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chatelaine!! Someday I will get to work on mine :)

cathymk said...

Pretty!! Lovely work Karin!

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. I really love the fountain in the archway.

Sara said...

That's gorgeous! The colors are so bright.

Michelle said...

Wow! Alhambra looks gorgeous. I just love the colors in this one!

Glenda said...

Lovely! It's a good thing I working on mine this month. Otherwise, I'd be having a serious urge to dig it out.

Anonymous said...

I've come across your blog recently and love your stitching. Your Alhambra piece is beautiful.