Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SBQ - Cross Stitch Dreams

It's been *forever* since I answered one of these, and I'm procrastinating from doing something else tonight, so here it goes:

  • Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.

To tell you the truth, I'd love to own a cross stitch B&B / retreat. I'd love to be so financially secure that having an income didn't really matter, and I'd be able to not care about "making money". I'd love to just have a space for people to come, hang out, eat, cross-stitch, bead, and do whatever they'd like. There'd be wonderful food, a good glass of wine each evening, a selection of good chocolate, and enough light to see what ever you were doing.

That's my dream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea... when can I book in?!

Unknown said...

That really is a great idea!

Christine S said...

Awesome dream, Karin!

Anonymous said...

OK now that's a GREAT idea! Let me know when you are open for business :)

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Sounds wonderful, sign me up