Friday, January 26, 2007

I took the day off.


I'm supposed to be using up some of my flex days at work, so I took today off. I watched an obscene amount of Grey's Anatomy, which included Discs 1 and 2 of the Season 2 DVD. Add to that last night's episode, and you've got a real Grey's overdose. I have to admit I was slightly shocked by the ending of Thursday night's episodes. I think I know how this one is going to end, but I'm sure the writers have more twists and turns in store for us.

While watching all that Grey's Anatomy, I stitched (of course). I finished my January Christmas Ornament for the Christmas Ornament Stitch-A-Long. I still need to find the Mill Hill Snowflake Treasure for the middle of the ornament, but I will pick one up the next time I am at the needlework store.

I also got quite a bit of stitching done on Alhambra - I'll post pictures of that later in the weekend.

4 comments:

Christine S said...

Great ornament, Karin! I don't think I'll be able to participate in the SAL this weekend. I've got an exam to study for and a biscornu to finish!

tweezle said...

Beautiful finish, Karin!! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Let it Snow is very pretty finished. Nice job.

Katrina said...

what a lovely little wallhanging. I've also been working on a ornie for the SAL this weekend, a Mosey n Me design