Thursday, November 23, 2006

Still here....

I finally worked out how to change the keyboard back to an English one! It's amazing what having a few of the characters out of place can do to you. I'm still on holidays and loving every minute of it.

Today we tried a traditional moroccan hammam, which is a type of spa. The treatment was fantastic, and we all are feeling much better (and much cleaner) for having gone to the hammam.

We're on the coast, which is lovely. It's full of fresh fish and seafood, which is a welcome break from the traditional food that we've been having for the last week. I forget how much I miss living in a cosmopolitan city with so many dining options until I leave and my dining options are much more limited. That being said, the food here is wonderful and I'll try and cook some of it when I get home.

2 comments:

Christine S said...

We had fun with some of keyboards we used in Europe, too! You don't think that keyboards would be different in different places. The one that really got me was the French keyboard: it required you to hit shift to be able to type a period. Weird!

I'm so glad to hear you're having a good time. Enjoy the seafood!! Fresh seafood is not something we get living in the land-locked province that we do.

Sara said...

Sounds like you're having a good time. Can't wait to see some pics when you get back!