Monday, August 25, 2008

Egyptian Garden Update


This weekend was the annual fruit and vegetable sale at the local historical park, and I have to admit that I went a bit overboard. I picked up some pears, peaches, oranges, strawberries, green beans, chard, watermelon and red and yellow peppers! It was a welcome treat, as I was away last week and hadn't had a chance to get many vegetables.

I managed to get a bit more time in on Egyptian Garden - its coming along well, and I'm really enjoying working on it.

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful Karin - I love the colors and watching it come together

Karen said...

Looking good, Karin! You're tempting me to get this one. Shame on you!

Ranae said...

Egyptian Garden is looking beautifully.

Glenda said...

Pretty!

And I awarded you a Brillante Weblog award. See my blog for details.

Beatrice said...

Oh My that is just stunning. I love the colours in Egyptian Garden. I may have to look for that!

Sue said...

Gorgeous!