Thursday, September 21, 2006

Woo hoo - it's premiere time!

Tonight was the Grey's Anatomy premiere - great episode, and I can't wait to find out how this all plays out. It's one of only a few shows that I love on TV - Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order and Amazing Race have to be my favorites. I bought the Season 2 DVD last week, so I can catch up on anything I might have missed last season.

I'm supposed to be keeping a journal for ballet class on Monday. I go to ballet as my form of yoga - something to keep my mind and body in balance. For me, it's not about the end. I've known for a long time that I'm never going to dance professionally, having picked up my dance "career" at the age of 20-something, having left it off at the age of 8. And knowing that allows me a certain amount of freedom in dance class - its now about process, rather than perfection. It's about getting away for the evening, and doing something for myself, rather than about any specific acheivement that I have in mind.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

OMG!! TOO much Denny! I bawled all over again. My man was just lookin' at me like I'd lost it. I love that show. And thank GAWD for the DVR. I would hate to have to choose 'tween that and CSI. Were you yellin' at McDreamy for that whole "I love you" thing?! I was, the bastid. (more weird looks from the man too :o)

I looooove premier time!!! I'm a Grey's, NCIS, Bones, CSI, Numbers kinda gal.