Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost a finish....



I decided to try completing a Christmas ornament a month again this year - there was quite a bit of energy around it a few years ago, mostly fueled by the Christmas Ornaments blog, and I thought I would give it a go again this year. I picked a similar design to one I've already completed, hoping to make a little collection at some point. I have more of the little antique buttons coming for the centre, just like the first one, but they haven't arrived yet. Since all of the stitching's done, I thought I would show it off anyways.

Pattern - Floss Box Mini Biscornu Pack 1 with zig-zag border
Floss - DMC Blanc
Fabric - Christmas Red evenweave.

4 comments:

cathymk said...

Adorable! Love the Christmas Red fabric

Kathy A. said...

Very nice little biscornu. Love the white on red.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Very pretty and I love the button touch! I do a christmas ornament every month and have done so for over 8 years now

Christine S said...

They're really lovely, Karin!