Monday, January 03, 2011

Out with the old


This is the 2010 "ort" jar I'd been using. I moved over to the 2011 version, but thought I would take a pic before finishing. I've been working on Egyptian Garden a lot, so there's a lot of brown in there.

Because it is the new year, and I feel like I should make some goals for the year, here they are:

Goals for 2011:
- Finish Egyptian Garden
- Finish Part 4 & 5 of St. Petersburg Garden
- Stitch one Christmas ornament a month
- Complete one Bead Journal Project a month

Possible Starts for 2011:
- Chatelaine's King's Vegetable Garden
- Mirabilia's Midsummer Night's Fairy

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Good luck with your 2011 goals, Karin!

Happy New Year!

Lelia said...

Your stitching looks terrific. Your goals seem obtainable (is that a word?) If I start listing goals - it ends up 2 pages long!!!!

Happy New Year - I'll keep visiting + watching your updates : )