Sunday, June 04, 2006

I have shoes!

I think I posted before that I'm taking an Irish step class - I'm really enjoying the class, and although I have at least two left feet (somedays it feels like more), the instructor has managed to sort me out such that I think I'm able to manage most days. I'm planning to take the class again in the fall - so I bought shoes yesterday. They're not very cool - they have sounding boards in the toes and heels to make extra noise, so they're a little clunky, but I'm quite enamoured with them!

I did manage quite a bit of stitching this morning while Coronation Street was on. Coronation Street has been moved only to Sunday mornings while the hockey playoffs are still on, so I try and get up early to watch it. (As a side note, one of my friend noted that I was being quite anti-Canadian and a bit of a heretic because I wasn't terribly interested in the current round of playoff hockey. Not surprisingly, a good number of my friends grew up in Edmonton.)

I've also posted a link to my Etsy store over in the side. It's got a few things in there now (all bead related), and I hope to have more items in there as time goes on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»