Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Movies and other things...

I don't feel terribly bad about watching the original X-men last night. I know X-men 3 is out in the theatres, but I did live on a rock for a couple of years, and therefore missed most of popular culture that was happening at the time. But I discovered that one of my co-workers hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies or Harry Potter. I guess I could understand Harry Potter, but Star Wars? Everyone's seen Star Wars - haven't they?

At any rate, I got "Lost In Translation" tonight in the mail - I'd seen it before, but wanted to watch it again. It's a great movie, especially if you've been somewhere that doesn't speak English, and doesn't happen to use our Alphabet. I understand a little but of French and Spanish, but move beyond this character set, and I get completely lost.

1 comment:

Christine S said...

I love the X-Men movies! I went to the first thinking it would be just another comic book movie but I totally enjoyed it. I just saw the third movie on Friday night and it was excellent!