Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Candy - At Long Last


I've finished the last of the Pay-It-Forward/Blog Candy gifts that I offered out back in....um.... January, and thought I'd celebrate with a little blog candy. The blog candy is for 12 handmade glass flowers, plus 6 glass beads. The glass is all Bullseye odd-lots, which is handmade in the US. These glass colours are outside of their normal range, so there are not that many of these beads running around.

To give away the beads, I'll make a drawing from all of the people who comment on this post. It doesn't matter if this is your first visit or you are a regular reader - just leave a comment and I'll throw your name into the hat.

The Blog Candy closes Wednesday, October 29th - so please comment before then.

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh yes please. They are very pretty. x

Ranae said...

Please enter me. They would look beautiful on a biscornu

Lelia said...

Yay! Throw me into the hat, too : )

Luv blog candy!!

enjoy your week-end, too

Anonymous said...

Please put my name in the hat too!

Great work, love 'em. I'm still using that bead-a-licious tassel you made for me as a key chain. It is getting to be in "loved" condition, but I don't care, I'm using it until it all falls apart.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful, Karin! I would love to be included in the drawing!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely - I'd love to be considered for the drawing...

Karoline said...

They're lovely, please enter me in your draw

Juls said...

Oh wow they are so pretty!!! Please enter me!!!!

Suz said...

Beautiful! Please enter me as well!

I love your blog candies... such a great idea.

Claire said...

They look like daffodils.
I'd love to do something with them, please enter me too.

Unknown said...

if it's not too late plz add me! Very pretty!

Karin said...

Thanks very much for entering! The blog candy is now closed.