Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Key Lime Squares


This week's adventure in baking was inspired by a challenge on "The Wagon" BB. One of the members there has challenged all of the members to make a lemon square recipe. I'd found a couple of recipes I'd wanted to try that were close to the lemon square recipe that the member shared - one for Pink Grapefruit Squares, and one for Key Lime Squares. I have a meeting tonight for which I'm bringing treats, so I thought I'd try the Key Lime Squares. The original recipe called for white chocolate whipped cream, but I was running out of time tonight, and I only had time to make regular whipped cream. I thought the little slices of lime were a great addition to the top of the lime bars.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummmmy! those look great..could you send me a slice? LOL

Anonymous said...

Ooooh.. I absolutely LOVE key lime pie.. your bars look yummy!