Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ouch....

I woke up this morning with the *worst* neckache. I thought I'd pulled a muscle in my shoulder last night, but I thought it would get better with a little bit of rest. I woke up this morning and everything in my neck and shoulders hurt. Pulling my head up and off the pillow was just terrible, and yawning wasn't fun either. It's a bit better this evening, or I would have been off to the doctors to make sure nothing was wrong.

Its also hard to stitch or to clean (which is what I really should be doing instead of stitching). I'll try and get a little bit of both stitching and cleaning in tonight though.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

YIKES! Ouch indeed. Please take care of yourself. And, I'm hoping it is GONE soon.

Cindy said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Its really hurt when you have a neck sprain, I hated that too.