Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thinking back.....

I've tried on and off to keep a blog for a while, and I keep restarting each time. I went back into one of my old bogs - it was interesting to see what I'd posted, and what I'd changed.

I posted an entry at the end of 2004 that seemed strangely prophetic - I'd chosen a song lyric from U2 to sum up the year. It was "It's just a moment - this time will pass". Little did I know at the time how true that lyric was and would be - the next year was filled with job changes, relationships that broke, relationships that were changed, people moved into and out of my life, and I spent the better part of 2005 travelling somewhere. Just about a year and a half later, it's looking like a lot of the instability has changed - I have a job that I really like, and have a better sense of when to work out a relationship and when to just let things go.

From the same blog, I thought it might be fun to revisit the following:

Accent: Um...... depending on who you ask, Canadian, British, Irish or Texan. And I've lived in the same place for 24 years, and continually for the last 5 years......
Bra size: 36D.... Really....
Chore I hate: cleaning the toilets - who doesn't?
Dad's name: Ken
Essential make-up: Mascara / Lipstick
Favorite perfume: I don't really have one at the moment.
Gold or Silver: Silver - I think. I own more of it than gold anyways.
Hometown: Calgary - Always has been, always will be....
Interesting fact: Parents are named Barbie and Ken - gets them everytime.....
Job title: Risk Analyst
Kids: 2 furbabies, no human children
Living arrangements: condo.
Mom's Birthplace: somewhere in upstate PA, USA
Number of apples eaten in last week: 1
Overnight hospital stays: 0
Phobia: Heights
Question you ask yourself a lot: How can I get out of this....
Religious affiliation: Agnostic
Siblings: One younger brother.
Time I wake up: 6:45
Unnatural hair color: blonde
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts
Worst habit: chewing my inner lips
X-rays: finger (brother threw something at it), lungs (medical for work permit), dental, spine (chiropractor)
Yummy food I make: Roast chicken, cinammon buns
Zodiac sign: Cancer.

No comments: