Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally - New Beads!



I haven't been on the torch in *ages*, and even then I didn't really like much of what I did, so I haven't had new beads to share in ages. I finally have some this weekend! I got new frit in last week (small bits of coloured glass), so these beads are a brown base with Heirloom frit on the top. I liked the way they turned out, and am off to make more to get a full necklace together. The crystals used as spacers are Swarovski copper, and I just found out they make the crystals in a ring shape! How cool is that! I'll have to try and get my hands on some for a necklace.

15 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Karin, your beads are just really beautiful!! I think it is awesome that you can make things out of beads! I have a friend who used to do that until she got some ferrets and they got into everything. She may still try doing beads as I haven't seen her in ages. Your are so pretty! Keep up the good work! Debby :)

Faith Ann said...

Stunning! Those will make a gorgeous necklace!

Sue said...

Such pretties ;)

Sara said...

Very pretty:)

Stitchingranny said...

Wow they are stunning you are clever.

geeky Heather said...

Those beads are just gorgeous!! I love the color combos you picked out.

cathymk said...

Just beautiful!

Katrina said...

oohhh they are so pretty Karin and will make a beautiful necklace :)

Ranae said...

The beads are just gorgeous!! I love the color. You are sooo talented. Ranae

Suz said...

Those beads are absolutely fantastic! Congrats!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wonderful beads Karin!

Margaret said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes Karin.
Gorgeous beads - they will make a beautiful necklace.

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous - I love the color!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful beads!! They will make a gorgeous necklace.

Hazel said...

Beautiful beadies!!!