Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Tuesday Files

I'm recovering from a holiday weekend - nothing too exciting, but I did get a new matress, which has left the house in shambles while I re-arrange furniture to accomodate it. The old mattress, which was in the main bedroom is going into the spare room, which doesn't have a matress. The desk that was in the spare room is going into the main bedroom until I can find something smaller to replace it with. I've not yet moved the desk, so there's furniture everywhere.

I did finish one of the Pay-It-Forward gifts this weekend, which I think is looking fantastic. I'm almost done the other one, although the finishing wasn't co-operating with me, so I may have to try a different approach. I like both of them, so I hope the recipients do too!

Oh - and the monochromatic exchange is open at the Robin's Nest - if you feel like a small summer exchange, be sure and stop by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like you have been busy. I signed up for the monochromatic exchange too. :o)

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your stitching and bead work are incredible, I'll be back ;)

Glenda said...

Oops. I'm behind on my comments.

Your Alhambra is looking fabolous. I've made myself the same promise. No Japanese Octagon Box until Alhambra is finished.

And sorry to hear the new job prospect didn't work out. Perhaps the next one?

Mary Ann said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend!!

Christine S said...

Karin, when is the mailing date for the monochromatic exchange? I'm not a member of the Robin's Nest (yet) but I don't want to sign up if the mailing date will conflict with my busy summer schedule.