Sunday, May 13, 2007

Progress Updates




I created my first beaded tassle this week from Robin Atkin's book. I took the colour scheme off of a skein of Wildflower's thread, and I'm pretty pleased about how it turmed out. I liked being able to "practice" with a tassle, as there were a couple of things I will do differently next go round, but overall, I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I also made a good stab at Alhambra. I'd really like to purchase (and start!) Chatelaine's Egptian Garden, but have made myself promise that there will be no Egyptian Garden until Alhambra is done.

7 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Brilliant progress and love the tassle.

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on Alhambra. I have Egyptian Garden all ready to start - just need the time to do it! Love the tassle too!

Mary Ann said...

WOW! Alhambra is looking lovely! And, I love the beaded tassle.

Cheryl said...

Great job on the tassle! Alhambra is looking lovely

Ranae said...

Alhambra is looking awesome! I love the beaded tassle. Ranae

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That tassle is so cute! Congratulations on learning a new technique.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Love that tassle! That's something I'd like to learn! Your Chatelaine is coming along beautifully!