Saturday, February 10, 2007

I keep forgetting


I keep meaning to blog about one of my Christmas presents. It's a cat shaped soap that I received from a very well meaning person, but I'm suspecting that the gift fell a little short of it's mark.

The cat-shaped soap is supposed to magically "grow hair", or at least that's what the box says. So I unwrap the soap, and put it in a dish to watch what happens. I'm not expecting great things, but I thought I should at least give this a chance.

The cat shaped soap doesn't really grow hair as much as collect dust. You can see some little fuzzies along the side of the cat in the picture, but it's all dust. Nothing resembling hair. I guess it was worth the trial - at least now I know there is no way of magically growing hair.

4 comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

Awww, what a poor wee soul. All hairless and cold, lol.

Still, you'll be able to heat him up in the hot water at bath time, heh. Is he allowed to get wet? Well, I suppose he can...he's soap. lol

Nice trick if it had worked though :)

Carol said...

That's too funny! Of course, not sure if I would even want soap that grows hair! My DH's soap manages to grow hair in the shower... LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to say to this. But it was a good laugh. Maybe that was the point of the present, to make you laugh.

Shalini said...

Heh. They look like hair to me. Maybe that is what's supposed to happen! LOL!
Cute post. And thanks for saying nice things about the card :)