Saturday, February 24, 2007

A week of the blahs....

It's been an exceptionally dull week here, and I wish I had more to show for it. I didn't really stitch all week, except for a little bit on Monday, so this week's updates might be kind of sparse.

I didn't really do much else either - my Monday dance classes were cancelled because of the public holiday here, Tuesday I had a meeting and couldn't make volleyball, Wednesday we didn't have Dodgeball (our team had a bye). I did make it to a drop in dance class on Thursday, which was good. It was nice to get some exercise - I hit the gym a little bit on Monday, but not as much as if I was just going on my own.

I'm going to chalk this up to it being the end of February - it's almost light again here, and I find that having more sunlight makes all of the difference. We live in mostly darkness throughout much of December and January, and it's nice to see the return of daylight.

I do have a couple of things to do this weekend - I'm about half way through making beads for a commission that I took a couple of weeks ago, and will try and finish that up this weekend. I also have to get a couple of things in the mail including my biscornu for the exchange over at the Robin's Nest, so a trip to the post office is in order.

Have a great weekend everyone - hope it's warm and sunny where you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a blah week.

I wish it was warm and sunny here, but it's not :(

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I could not survive in an area where I didn't see daylight every day. (And a lot of it). I don't know how you do it. I'd be so depressed by the end of the "darkness" period you probably wouldn't be able to get me out of bed.