Monday, February 26, 2007

Progress Updates....




I stitched on two pieces this week - my long neglected Watergarden and La Epoche Nouveau. I had a cleaning/organizing spree in my stash box a couple of weeks ago, and sorted out all of the pieces that I was working on. I ran across Watergarden, and am really enjoying stitching on it again. Epoche is going to be *sparkly*. I'm trying to complete one area at a time before moving on to the next, so I've added some of the beads, and it really is going to be a spectacular piece. I'm so glad I'm working on it again.

7 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Wow. I love the blues in Watergarden, it's going to be gorgeous.

I can't wait to see more of Epoche...I'm not familiar with that piece.

Anonymous said...

I love the colours of Watergarden. Great progress :)

Karen said...

Watergarden is really coming along. I simply love it! I have it almost completely kitted--but I have to finish all my WIPs first, before I'll start it. Yours is tempting me, though!!

Anonymous said...

Both pieces look great, I am especially drooling over Watergarden :0)

Katrina said...

It's so pretty, I alway admire her designs. One of these days I am going to have to try to actually stitch one.

Michelle said...

Both pieces are gorgeous...and it's great you're making progress with them. Epoche looks like it will be an amazing piece - one I may have to have for myself!

Carol said...

Karin, Watergarden is looking fantastic!