Monday, February 19, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Karen to complete this. The rules on her blog are explained as follows.

Five Questions.. and Five Things...

For the first part, 5 Questions - my dear readers can ask me five questions--either in comments or feel free to email them if you'd prefer. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.

For the second, Five Things About Me:

Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged.
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
3. Tag five others.

Five things that haven't been revealed on the blog:

1) I was born about 500 metres from where I now live - literally. If I lived on the other side of the block, I could see the hospital.
2) I lived for a couple of years in the Caribbean. I think quite a few people know this, but I don't think I ever blogged about it.
3) I'm half way through making the beads for the commission that I'm currently working on.
4) I drive a Jetta, which I spent about 18 months shopping for.
5) I celebrated Chinese New Year on Saturday with friends at a chinese restaurant - we all ordered a dish and had a wonderful feast. (It's something I was meaning to blog about, but hadn't got around to yet).

I think I'm going to pass on tagging other people (it's the benefit of being the blog owner!), but if you're interested in using the meme, please go ahead.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have a few questions...

1. How did you get into making beads?

2. Post a picture of your most favorite bead so far.

Shalini said...

More questions on your beads:

3. What kind of supplies do you need for bead making?

4. What's your dream project related to bead-making or beading?

And one more:

5. If you could be anywhere, right now, where would you be?