Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's almost the weekend...

Tomorrow is Friday, and for that I'm so grateful! It's been a long week, and there's no end of it in sight. I thought this would all get better after year end and audit and whatever else were done, but it seems to stretch out forever.

I booked my vacation this week! It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'm very excited about it. I've been dealing with a semi-non-responsive (or very busy) travel agent this week to try and get the whole thing booked and get an early booking discount. I still have to get a plane ticket and a couple of nights hotel and a few other things, but the basics are booked.

Oh - and I'm headed to the hockey game tomorrow - Go Flames Go!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Mmmm, booking a vacation... that sounds wonderful right now! Congratulations! I hope your team wins ;-)

Glenda said...

Oh an vacation! Where's this one going to be?